Home › About Us › Doctrinal Statement
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments as verbally
inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are
of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born
of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned,
and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death,
which is separation from God; that, as a result of this sin first committed
by Adam, all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the
case of those who reach moral responsibility, are accountable as sinners
in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according
to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice;
and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in
His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High
Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in "that blessed hope", the personal and imminent
return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are
born again of the Holy Spirit, and only thereby become children of God. We
further believe that the Christian life is exemplary of the teachings
found in the New Testament as the Holy Spirit reproduces the life of
Jesus Christ in and through each obedient believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the
everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment
of the lost.